Monday, October 13, 2008

Saucony's We Know ...

Saucony has been my running shoe company of choice over the past 6 months or so. Between my Hurricane's and my Paramounts, I feel I have a good few sets. I view their website weekly to see any new products and sometimes salivate over the Grid Sinisters, the Fasttwitch, and the Shay XC. I have enjoyed their sorta small company image against the running world's more heavy hitters like Nike, New Balance, and even Asics, or Brooks. But, I also have secretly wished that they would have a damn cool ad campaign at some point. I mean, I am a child of the media age. I love my MTV, Gossip Girl, and what have ya. So I like cool ads as well. Sue me.

New Balance has their Love/Hate campaign, which is utterly brilliant.

Nike has done more for Track & Field than any company in the sport in this country and always has some hot shit ad campaign.

Brooks "Run Happy" stuff is a bit to hippy for me, but they are trying.

Well now Saucony has a damn good ad campaign finally and they are letting the people in on it as well. Check it out. We Know _________ because we run. It's the shit, told ya. And you can submit entries to have your own idea be an ad.

I love it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So yea, I entered mine. What did you enter? Mine won't win, but I noticed you can enter as many times as you want, so I thought I'd send it anyways.

And I've been thinking about the Brooks "Run Happy" campaign lately. That's stupid. I listen to Slayer. I run angry...and it works.

-spitz